|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Is Wraith a forgotten Darkstalker?
Is Wraith an actual Demon? I think he is a demon, but not necessarily designed with Darkstalkers in mind. Although they were released at the same time.
1) Wraith turns his head all around, spits out a fiery skull that laughs at you, elongates his neck and possibly his tongue. While all of these could mean he uses techniques of a similar nature to his countryman Dhalsim, how can he cackle in his win pose like he does with his head completely backwards? We’ve never seen Dhalsim’s Yoga twist a full 180 degrees or so tightly before, even with the CGI Models. It might be due to having more vertebrae than is possible for a human. How many vertebrae has a mammal’s neck got? Humans, like other mammals, have 7 vertebrae to a cervical spine, located in the neck. The motions in Wraith’s Burning Dead call for well over 11. That would also explain the neck’s reach, while he never seems to elongate any other way, a
Is Scorpion really M. Bison?
II) Is Scorpion secretly M. Bison?
1)Both use Shadaloo symbol and Psycho Power.
2) IN SFA3, Bison says he used numerous forms in the past. Regardless of which alleged time Muscle Bomber takes place in, Scorpion used as another form would explain Bison's canonical absence from the first Street Fighter. Though the outcome of that game’s final fight triggered his activity in the series.
3) Scorpion changed the CWA/BWA rules and regulations in the second game to resemble a fighting game like Bison's native street fighter.
4) M. Bison’s Lieutenant Balrog is behind Scorpion's Lieutenant Flapjack in his stage. He also employs a mercenary, a "Messenger of the Demon Realm," and his face is never seen (Although it’s hinted at when his mask is damaged in his loss position). Not only does this all seem more than a little in vein with Shadaloo’s recruitment, it also means just about any face could be attached to Scorp
When does Slam Masters really take place?
Given that this series is so obscure, I've got to provide 3 theories from this game. Each one and it’s evidence will be supplied in 3 parts.
I) When does it take place, before or after Final Fight 1? In the original Japanese version, it says that Haggar’s involvement makes this a prequel to the original Final Fight, but the American Translation says that this is a Sequel, that this is after Haggar saved the city.
I say after, and here's why.
1) FF1 states Haggar as being a former champion street fighter, not a former wrestler. The wrestling is just something he’s very good at that serves as his weapon of choice.
2) In the Slam Masters series Haggar wears the green color and uses the spinning piledriver from FF2. Neither of which he demonstrated in FF1. He started wearing the green color in SLam Masters and kept it up in the Final FIg
Keep in Touch!
Lilyas has dedicated herself to making our community a brighter place with her vibrant artwork and infectious enthusiasm for interacting with others in our community. It has certainly paid off, as many deviants flock to her page on a daily basis to let her know how much of an inspiration she is. We absolutely agree, and couldn't let all that hard work go without recognition, so it's with great pride that we bestow the Deviousness Award for March 2014, to ... Read More